Sponsorship of Flotation '21 will give your company:
- One complimentary registration to the conference (worth £975).
- All other delegates from your company may register at the student rate.
- 50% discount on rental of an exhibition booth (saving £950).
- Company logo on the conference website.
- Company advertisement on the MEI Online website.
- Announcement of sponsorship on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Barry Wills' Blog)
- Sponsorship acknowledgement in the special issue of Minerals Engineering journal, the USB Memory Stick, conference programme booklet, conference brochure, flyers, and posters at the conference.
- Publicity through advertisements in important international journals and magazines (e.g. International Mining).
- Publicity via flyers distributed at major international conferences (e.g. SME Annual Meeting, ALTA, AusIMM's MillOps, etc.).
- Distribution of your company literature at all other Minerals Engineering Conferences for a year.
Price: £3900 Currency Converter
Instructions: Please email email@example.com for further details.
"The MEI Flotation Conference is the Davos of the flotation industry. Whereas world leaders go to Switzerland, our customers come to Cape Town. For a small business, based in South Africa, this marketing opportunity is like platinum dust."
Nick Sessions, eDart, South Africa
"We have found our association with MEI to be very worthwhile. The conferences themselves are very good, represent value for money and importantly manage to achieve the right balance between academia and industry related papers. Conference administration is professionally handled by Barry, Barbara, Jon and Amanda and unlike some conferences you not only get to meet the people behind the arrangements but also speak to the same people and don't get shunted around."
"We have also found that the conferences are correctly sized in terms of the number of delegates. Not too large so as to be chaotic like several of the investment focused mining conferences, but still sufficiently large to attract the relevant industry experts for the conference topic and so therefore provide an excellent platform for professional networking. Even after the conference is finished Barry continues to promote interesting metallurgical discussions and information dissemination through use of the MEI website and blog. We therefore look forwards to many more fruitful years of mutual co-operation."
Steve Flatman, General Manager, Maelgwyn Mineral Services (sponsors of Ultrafine Grinding '06, Flotation '09, Precious Metals '10, Flotation '11, Comminution '12, Flotation '17, Comminution '18 & Flotation '19
Comminution '14 offers a high concentration of potential clients as well as contact with former colleagues and friends within the industry. The coffee breaks, lunches and social functions are an extremely important part of the event.
Chris Martin, RSG Inc.
"Thank you for the opportunity for Keramos to be a sponsor of Comminution '12. Cameron and I attended the event in 2010 and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. We look forward to a similarly great event in 2012."
Graeme Dean, Managing Director, Keramos (sponsors of Comminution '12, Comminution 14, Comminution '16, Comminution '18 & Comminution '20)
"Thank you for providing a valuable comminution forum [Comminution 04] in Perth. We enjoyed being associated with this conference and the exposure it brought with it."
Sarah DeBono, Senior Process Engineer, Xstrata Technology (sponsors of Comminution '04, Ultrafine Grinding '06, Comminution '06, Flotation '07, DEM '07, Comminution '08, Automated Minerallogy '08, Nickel Processing '10, Flotation '11 & Comminution '12)
"We were more than satisfied with the event [Reagents 04] .... the money was well spent from the first day. What I like about your conferences is the compact and personal scale."
Ton de Gouw, Akzo Nobel, The Netherlands (sponsors of Reagents 04)