| || ||
Metallurgist / Process Engineer [August 11, 2019]
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Our large Iron Ore producing client has a six month opportunity for an experienced Metallurgist / Process Engineer to join their OPF team in the Pilbara on an 8/6 FIFO roster from Perth.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Zero Harm - anticipate & proactively resolve potential problems to ensure Zero Harm environment.
- Design/ formulation of technical solutions.
- Continue to develop processing/Metallurgical knowledge & skills to deliver continuous business improvement.
- Design new equipment and/or systems in conjunction with internal & external experts Purposeful improvement ideas based on detailed examination of anticipated, or recurring, problems of a process nature.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Degree in Metallurgy or Process Engineering or similar.
- 5 yrs mining experience as Metallurgist / Process Engineer Metallurgical Design, Implementation Best Practices Working knowledge and experience of an iron ore processing plant.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a continual improvement focus Planning, organisational, scheduling and coordination skills; including time management skills Strong communication, interpersonal & facilitation skills.
- Strong IT and reporting skill set.
You will need to pass a full medical with a drug and alcohol test and have full Australian Working rights.
More info & apply here