| || ||
Product Manager - Comminution Equipment [October 3, 2017]
Location: ON, Canada
Our client, a well-known global supplier of equipment, facilities, systems and support to the mining and mineral processing industry, has engaged Lincoln Strategic to help them recruit a Product Manager for their crushing, screening & washing equipment lines within Canada. This position will be based out of either Toronto or Montreal.
- Leading all product marketing, applications and selection, cost/pricing estimation efforts as well as working closely with sales and operations to drive product sales and project management.
- Establishing a close partnership with the factories and Sales Teams across Canada and directly interfacing with customers and Project Sponsors on most matters relating to the products they manage.
- Liaising with the sales team through the selection of equipment, determining marketing and bid strategy and ultimately creating robust solutions to be presented to clients.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert and providing direct product expertise to customers before, during and after the sales process has been completed.
- Identifying and tracking projects and opportunities for their responsible products with the area sales managers.
- Working closely with our other Product Managers and Engineering groups to align our range of Comminution Products to provide tailored solutions that meet the customer's specific requirements.
- Assistng in building an ecosystem of sub-suppliers and partners to locally source and fabricate components and systems, developing a full understanding of the competition, key personnel, pricing, product range, capabilities, etc
- Owning specific product budgets while assisting with forecast planning;
- Mentoring less experienced colleagues and providing knowledge/expertise regarding their responsible products
Click here for more info and to apply