| || ||
MEI ONLINE SPONSORSHIP
Each of the specialised sections of MEI Online are open to exclusive sponsorship.
What do you get?
The section sponsor can choose between having either:
- their logo prominently displayed at the top of every page in the section, with a link to the sponsorís web-site; or
- a 468x60 banner ad prominently displayed at the top of every page in the section, with a link to the sponsorís web-site. MEI will be pleased to design this banner, if required, at no extra charge.
The logo will also be displayed at the head of the MEI Online home-page and the sponsor will have a prominent text link from the MEI Online newsletter (MEI Online Update).
In addition to this, sponsors will be invited to submit material for display at all Minerals Engineering Conferences.
What is the cost?
Exclusive one-year sponsorship of the following sections costs £1450:
- Analytical Techniques and Applied Mineralogy - currently sponsored by FEI
- Computer Applications
- Control & Instrumentation
- Environmental issues
- Froth Flotation - currently sponsored by FLSmidth
- General Minerals Engineering
- Gravity Concentration
- Magnetic & Electrical Separation - currently sponsored by SLon Magnetic Separator
- Materials Handling
- Reagents - currently sponsored by Axis House
- Sizing & Classification
- Solid-Liquid Separation - currently sponsored by FLSmidth
and £700 for:
- Commodities (per section, e.g. gold) - Cobalt, Copper, Rare Earths & Thorium currently sponsored by Axis House
- People News N. America
- People News S. & Central America
- People News Africa
- People News Australasia - currently sponsored by JKMRC & JKTech
- People News Middle East & Asia
- People News Europe
- Plant Operations N. America
- Plant Operations S. & Central America
- Plant Operations Africa
- Plant Operations Australasia - currently sponsored by Magotteaux
- Plant Operations Middle East & Asia
- Plant Operations Europe - currently sponsored by Holman-Wilfley
- Career Centre
Period of Sponsorship
Sponsorship will be for one year, after which each sponsor will have the option of renewal for a further year.
If you would like to discuss this further please contact Jon Wills by email, or telephone +44 (0)7900 676701.