| || ||
Process Engineer [November 23, 2021]
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Our Process Engineers have a broad range of responsibilities and engages with all members of the company, as well as our clients. In this role you will:
- Take a project from conceptual design to full scale plant operation.
- Play a key role in developing new technologies and apply existing technologies in new areas of wastewater treatment.
- Learn and become an expert in designing a variety of unit operations including hydraulic conveying, solid-liquid separation, gas-liquid mass transfer, chemical and biochemical reactors, ion exchange and electro-reduction.
- Support our technology development group by providing hands-on assistance with laboratory and pilot-scale testing.
- Support our business development group by completing scoping level designs and cost estimates for preliminary evaluations of new applications.
- Support the operations group and gain experience with hands-on operation at full scale plants.
- Complete detailed process engineering design including mass and energy balances, equipment sizing and specifications, PFDs, P&IDs, GAs, instrument lists, etc.
- Write, review and edit technical documentation including lab reports, technical papers, design reports and proposals.
- Design process automation for treatment plants (i.e. control philosophies, instrument specification, as well as PLC/HMI programming).
More information & how to apply